1. Ensure to burn candles long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge of the jar. Soy wax has a memory. If full wax pool was not obtained it will tunnel and the wax on the edges will not burn completely.
2. To have a proper burn, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. When wick trimming you should always extinguish the flame and let the candle cool down.
3. Recommended maximum burn time is 4 hours. We then recommend to let candles cool down for 1-2 hours and trim wick before relighting.
4. Discontinue use of candle when there is a remaining 1/2 inch of wax at the bottom of the container. This is to prevent any heat damage on the surface/countertop and jar.
5. When not in use, cover the jar with lid to prevent dust and dirt from sticking on the surface of the wax